Monday 31 March 2014

Where In The World

Just a quick one to explain where I've been in the past couple of weeks...

I went on holiday! :D A long over due holiday with my boyfriend. To Cuba! No wifi, no phone signal to keep you guys updated so here it is.
We went to one of the islands in the north of Cuba, Cayo Guillermo. It was beautiful. White sand, clear sea, bright sunshine and temperatures around 30C. Gorgeous. We stayed in the hotel foe the first xouple of days relaxing around the pool and on the beach. We then went to Havana - the capital - for a three day trip which was truly amazing. We spent time with the tour and showed us the sights and also at night we went to the National Hotel for a few drinks then went back to our hotel across the road. On one of the nights we went to a underground jazz club, just me and Miles. I couldnt stop smiling. Don't know if it was the mojitos or the music or the company. Probably a mixture of all three. On the last day we went out on a catermaran (a boat) amd wesnt snorkeling and then the boat took us to Playa Pilar beach which is the best beach in Cuba. Lots of time sunbathing and toppinf up our tans beforw we came home to dreary England.

So there it is a quick look at what we got up to for a week. Sorry it seems rushed but I dont want to bore you all with the details. All I can say is Cuba is a gorgeous country that I would recommend to anyone. ( if you can cope with a 9 hour flight!!!) :O

Ciao for now,
                     Sian xx

No comments:

Post a Comment