Sunday 2 March 2014

Kill Your Curiosity

LASTS:
1. Last kiss
Last time I saw my boyfriend (Miles
2. Last phone call
Yesterday to see if Miles wanted me to pick up something for him.
3. Last text message
'Yeah :) x' - To Natalie
4. Last song you listened to
Money On My Mind -Sam Smith 
5. Last time you cried
Watching One Born Every Minute the other day. - I cry every time.
HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Dated someone twice
Nope.
7. Been cheated on
Lucky enough not to have been
8. Self harmed
Honestly - yes and regret every single cut.
9. Lost someone special
Yes and it hurts every time I think about them.
10. Been depressed
Severely. Been through antidepressants and anxiety and self harming and came out the other side. 
11. Been drunk and threw up
Yeah, twice and it's the most disgusting thing I've ever done in my life
THIS YEAR HAVE YOU:
12. had sex
Yes.
13. How many people have you had sex with this year?
One.
15. Made a new friend
I think so, I hope they class me as a friend as well
17. Laughed until you cried
Yes.
18. Met someone who changed you
For the better and for worse.
19. Found out who your true friends were
Recently.
20. Found out someone was talking about you
Surely everyone has been talked about at some point.
26. What did you do for your last Birthday
It was my eighteenth! I had family round and had a big family meal. I was at work on that day but my boss was lovely and let me go home early. :)
27. What time did you wake up today
Half 6 because my body clock is stuck on that time.
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for
My holiday to Cuba!!! :D
30. Last time you saw your all of your siblings at the same time
I will do tonight.
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life
Umm... to be able to see my boyfriend more often.
32. What are you listening to right now
My Spotify playlist - Chavfest.
33. When is the last time you had sex?
Last week.
34. Who's getting on your nerves right now
Noone. :)
35. Most visited webpage
Pinterest/Twitter/Tumblr (I'm not sure which)
36. Favourite colour
White, Black, Red.
37. Nicknames
Siany-pots, Siany-pops, Sweetie-pots. (Family nicknames I've had since I was little)
38. Relationship Status
In a committed relationship.
39. Zodiac sign
Taurus.
40. Male or female
Female
41. Primary school
Favourite teacher - Mrs Hurcum.
42. Secondary School
Favourite Teacher - Mrs Fairbrother
43. High school/college
(Sixth Form) Favourite Teacher - Mr Martin.
44. Eye color
Brown
46. Height
5 ft 7
47. Do you have a crush on someone
Nope.
48. What do you like about yourself
Personality - Creativeness  Looks - My waist.
49. Piercings
Ears and Tragus.
50. Tattoos
None, yet
51. Righty or lefty
Righty.
FIRSTS:
53. First piercing
Ears
54. First best friend
My next door neighbour - I was three
55. First hookup
Never had a hookup?
56. First Bestfriend
54?? ^^
RIGHT NOW:
59. Eating
Oranges
60. Drinking
A cup of tea - as usual.
61. I'm about to
Browse the internet instead of doing chores.
62. Listening to
Miss Congeniality 2
63. Waiting for
Nothing?
YOUR FUTURE:
64. Want kids?
Always - biggest dream
65. Get married?
One day.
66. Career
To work with children one way or another.
WHICH IS BETTER:
67. Lips or eyes
Eyes.
68. Hugs or kisses
Kisses - although I do love hugs
69. Shorter or taller
Taller
70. Older or Younger
Older
71. Romantic or spontaneous
Being romantic can mean being spontaneous? Those two things can go together.
72. Nice stomach or nice arms
Haha. Both!
73. Sensitive or loud
Be confident but be sensitive to others as well.
74. Hook-up or relationship
Relationship
HAVE YOU EVER:
76. Kissed a stranger
Yes.
77. Drank hard liquor
Yes.
78. Lost glasses/contacts 
And then found them.
79. Had sex
Yes.
80. Broken someone's heart
No? I'd hope not.
82. Been arrested
Nope.
83. Turned someone down
Yes.
84. Cried when someone died
Of course - I'm not made of stone.
85. Fallen for a friend
My best friend.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself
At times.
87. Miracles
Yes.
88. Love at first sight
Attraction and first sight not love.
89. Heaven
Yes.
90. Santa Clause
If you don't believe, you don't receive.
91. Kiss on the first date
I did.
92. Angels
I believe loved ones that have passed watch over us.
93. How would you label yourself?
Awkward, shy, emotional, a dreamer.
94. Someone You Pray Everyday For
My family and Miles.
95. Did you sing today
Not yet.
96. Who From All Your Ex's have You Cared The Most About.
All my ex's? Theres not many to choose from, love.
97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go?
To be a teenager during the 50's would have been amazing.
98. Out Of Everything In The World What Do You Wish For.
Happiness.
99. Are you afraid of falling in love?
I'm already head over heels. It's not scary. It's the best thing in the world.
100. Do you like the way you look?
I'm getting better.

No comments:

Post a Comment