Thursday 27 February 2014

Wanderings

    Hiii guys!

    Me and my friend went and grabbed a coffee on Saturday and ended up staying in the coffee shop for two hours because we were too busy people watching. Just playing games; wondering what jobs they have, picking out what car they have in the car park as they're going out and just wondering what those people like to do on a weekend. I enjoy playing games like that, I think it might be because I'm generally a nosy person. Oops! I like the fact that I can spend two hours and to most people they'd see that time as wasted but because I shared it with my friend, times like that are precious to me. They make me smile remembering them throughout the week and it saved me from sitting at home and wasting that time watching telly I have no interest in.

    About to get deep here (for me) so if that isn't your style skip to the next paragraph. ;)......

    But I think we all need to appreciate time we spend with our friends and family more. I include myself in this. Especially when we have our phones, tablets, Ipods or anything else glued to us. Taking a break and actually spending time with people is what brings us closer together. I forget sometimes that I'm meant to be spending time with a person and not scrolling down Facebook and hoping something catches my eye. I saddens me that I don't take 5 minutes out of my day to sit down and have a proper conversation with someone I love. That is something I'm working on and hoping I can put this in to practice more often.

    Wow, after that I think I want to discuss something a bit more light-hearted. I'm going back to the gym!!! :D after nearly a year away I'm back and can't wait. I miss going and training or going to Zumba or spinning classes. Just ordered some new trainers and work gear. Kicking myself back into shape! Going on Saturday with my friend to sign up. I used to go alone but I've persuaded her to join me. I'll have to let you know how it all goes. If you want a post 'What's in my gym bag?' let me know :) I used to love going but had to stop as I didn't have enough time with work and what not so I'm excited to get back into it.
     Anyways, enough ramblings from me

Ciao for now,
                      Sian x

No comments:

Post a Comment