Wednesday 26 February 2014

Getting To Know Me

 Hiii guys!

 Everyone hates their first blog post but hopefully I won't be one of those people. I'm thinking short and sweet will be better.
   My name is Sian and I have wanted to have a blog for about 2 years now so I'm taking the plunge. I am currently doing my Level 3 apprenticeship in Children and Young Peoples Workforce in a day nursery. I work currently in a room with 3-5 years but have worked in different rooms. Its not just my job this is my vocation and I don't know what I'd do without my job. I am interested in fashion, make-up, and health and fitness outside of work. I hope that I can share my passions and ideas. I hope I will have the confidence to share my life with you. 

                         Ciao for now, 
                                                     Sian
                                                   (Not hating my first blog just yet)

No comments:

Post a Comment